Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Post Reply
Wonsert
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 am

Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Post by Wonsert »

I’m starting a new WordPress project and don’t expect very high traffic initially.
I’d like around 2 CPU cores, 4GB RAM, and 50GB of SSD storage. My budget is around $10 per month.
Is FireVM.com hosting good? Are there any hosts that provide decent speed and reliable uptime at this price?
Golgofan
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:44 am

Re: Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Post by Golgofan »

Use the coupon code for 50% off: THANKS-GIVING-SALE - expires on November 30th. Not applicable on domain registrations.
I appreciate how FireVM.com hosting service always handles traffic spikes without slowing down or causing uptime issues.
Kirchoff
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:32 pm

Re: Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Post by Kirchoff »

You may try deals from planethoster.com and scalahosting.com. Their services are reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.
Bimbalon
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:28 am

Re: Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Post by Bimbalon »

Strongly believe FireVM.com managed VPS will work well. Get 100 GB NVMe SSD for $19/mo. Deployment was faster than I expected.
I appreciate the fast ticket responses that always address my concerns effectively and efficiently. Recommended.
Post Reply