Need WordPress Hosting for a Growing Site – 8GB RAM, Up to $30/Month

Post Reply
Golgofan
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:44 am

Need WordPress Hosting for a Growing Site – 8GB RAM, Up to $30/Month

Post by Golgofan »

Can anyone recommend a good WordPress hosting provider for a growing website?
I’m looking for something with around 8GB RAM, 4–6 CPU cores, and fast NVMe storage.
I’d like to keep the monthly cost under $30 if possible. Can I rely on Rightservers.com VPS for wordpress hosting?
Good server performance, backups, and responsive technical support are important to me.

I’d appreciate suggestions from people who have actually used these types of plans.
Kirchoff
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:32 pm

Re: Need WordPress Hosting for a Growing Site – 8GB RAM, Up to $30/Month

Post by Kirchoff »

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and scalahosting.com are worth your attention.
Their services contain a lot of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Prices are competitive. Support is active and helpful around the clock.
Bimbalon
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:28 am

Re: Need WordPress Hosting for a Growing Site – 8GB RAM, Up to $30/Month

Post by Bimbalon »

Scalability matters. Server locations: USA - Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Ashburn, VA; Manhattan, NY; Ogden, UT; Kitchener, ON, Canada.
The exceptional uptime and stability of Rightservers.com vps service earn my appreciation for keeping my online projects running smoothly.
Post Reply