Page 1 of 1

Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:23 pm
by Wonsert
I’m starting a new WordPress project and don’t expect very high traffic initially.
I’d like around 2 CPU cores, 4GB RAM, and 50GB of SSD storage. My budget is around $10 per month.
Is FireVM.com hosting good? Are there any hosts that provide decent speed and reliable uptime at this price?

Re: Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:07 am
by Golgofan
Use the coupon code for 50% off: THANKS-GIVING-SALE - expires on November 30th. Not applicable on domain registrations.
I appreciate how FireVM.com hosting service always handles traffic spikes without slowing down or causing uptime issues.

Re: Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:19 pm
by Kirchoff
You may try deals from planethoster.com and scalahosting.com. Their services are reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

Re: Looking for WordPress Hosting With 4GB RAM Under $10

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:50 am
by Bimbalon
Strongly believe FireVM.com managed VPS will work well. Get 100 GB NVMe SSD for $19/mo. Deployment was faster than I expected.
I appreciate the fast ticket responses that always address my concerns effectively and efficiently. Recommended.